Lord I Need Your Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimmons

Prayer Partner
Lord I need your help once again. My husband told me he loves me with all his heart but not the way a husband should love his wife. He says our relationship isn't where it should be. We have been married for ### yrs and I'm not sure what has happened to change him. Lord I ask that you help us see where things went wrong and guide him back. I truly love him and am so afraid he will leave me once the kids have moved out. I feel he is going through another midlife crisis and just don't know how I can go through another one. In Jesus name I pray.
 
I understand your situation although I'm never married.
I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer-answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith, things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen
 
Father, i pray for the request of ### that You may grant her request, through You oh Lord I know everything is possible, and through Your light, her husband will surely be enlightened. Give her strength Lord God. Thank you God. In Jesus Name AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
185
Please remove root cause of all evil in my life. Take away all fear, bondage to fear, and also please help me mom heal her teeth, resurrect her teeth, give her your salvation, bring healing to her body. Heal her teeth, take away bitterness. Bring healing, bring your salvation, bring salvation...
Replies
6
Views
251
Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom