Lord I Need You Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
161
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray my son ### seek you Lord and you come into his life. I pray that you open his eyes Lord, that he stop lying, apologize for his wrong doings, get right with you Lord, and start going on the right path. I pray ### gets a better job in ### and helps my daughter ###...
Replies
7
Views
128
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom