Lord I need you by my side and ### wisdom

God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

Take comfort knowing God is in control.

 

Prayer Time: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  God teach me how to trust You unconditionally.  Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.   God be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a broken heart. I pray that you will come to ### in a powerful way and heal the pain I've caused him over the years. Please give us the strength for forgiveness, and to do right by each others side. Help us win over one another's hearts again. Please...
Replies
7
Views
130
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear my prayers and answer. I need you now. Lord I pray for my daughter ### to get news tomorrow that they can move into their place in ### this week. I pray ### and my son ### have their rent money this week, that ### pay her car payment and get back on track. I...
Replies
13
Views
259
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom