LORD i need to find my house keys and car keys .. I

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
LORD i need to find my house keys and car keys .. I can't find them please pray that I am able to and also requesting prayers for the cat or kitten adoption today .. Father please in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we pray that the keys are found soon now... we pray for Your help, in Jesus Name. amen
 
May God in Jesus' name bless you to find your house and car keys.

View attachment 76038

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for the lives of those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Bless me to walk in my God purpose, fulfilling my God destiny. May I always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me and let nothing get close to me that is not close to You. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God teach me the importance of having and bless me to develop "A Daily One on One Time Alone With God" (in prayer, praise, and meditating upon Your word). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

1. (Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the truth be revealed about people staying in my flat if they do cable theft and burning the plastic off at ###pm. People are complaining about the noise.
Replies
9
Views
167
Ever since I went on my last night walk, I can't find my keys. I'm not too sure if it's because of the ### person who was waiting at the bus stop. And whether it's a spiritual attack. I was carrying weights in both hands, doing an extended farmers' walk. I hope Jesus helps me find my keys in...
Replies
8
Views
304
Please pray I find them soon and everything to be able to clear all this up asap with God's healing strength and mighty miracle open doors and to find a blessed restored house soon and heal these pains and headaches and for close ones protection and blessings as well, Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
6
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,803
Messages
16,792,705
Members
649,407
Latest member
Roanarmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom