Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
169
I have already list my prayer requests, I am here in the name of Jesus praying for everyone in their prayer requests asking the Heavenly Father’s for his Grace and Mercies to help those who are seeking help from the Lord for answered prayers. I believe that when God healed the blind and did all...
Replies
8
Views
2K
Lord, I lift up to You this moment! I feel like it is a potential and I am happy but more than anything else, I would like to thank You! Please allow me to make the best choices and decisions in Your name. If this opportunity is what You will for me to have and enjoy; if this is finally the...
Replies
8
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom