Lord, I know that your always with me always. I need ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter moosh11220
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosh11220

Guest
Lord, I know that your always with me always. I need your guidance lord to lead me in the right path. In now in the state of confusion, sorrows and emptiness in my life. I have so many questions and I neef you lord to guide me on the right way. amen
 
Dear Father, You are the one who knows exactly with is ###'s battle in mind or what's ###'s struggling for. However, Lord, please bless ### with peace, love, trust to Your faithful love, and strength to keep living in Your track. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that God will direct you and always show you the right way.

That Confusion, Sorrow and Emptiness in your life will leave!

and Clarity, Joy and Fullness will Increase and Overflow.

May the Lord Lead you step by step in Jesus Name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. Lord, I pray that You touch the hearts of ### and ###. Please give them wisdom, understanding, and compassion. Help them realize what is right and fair, and move their hearts to share what rightfully belongs to us. You...
Replies
9
Views
147
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Dear Lord, Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday, and it is also the day we will have a face-to-face meeting with my two siblings—who are also my partners in our family resort—along with our family lawyers, ###, and ### as witnesses. Lord, please help me speak the truth with clarity and calm. May the...
Replies
6
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom