Lord, I just want to thank you for all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I just want to thank you for all that you bless me with, even when I'm not in a particularly grateful mood.

Lord, I continue to pray for ###. Make yourself real to her and speak to her in a way she will understand.
 
Jesus bless this honest and wonderfully thought prayer. I pray she is touched by Your Spirit Lord and that words will touch her heart in this way. God bless all involved in this matter of the heart in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
177
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom