Lord, I heard you have showed me ### is ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord, I heard you have shown me ### is no good for me and my life. I prayed that I could get away, it's been some hours and so far it's looking good for me. He does pop up whenever he feels like it. But I can't let him return again. This boy has truly hurt me. But I'm more hurt that I can't find no one to my liking. But I know that I don't need to be miserable just to feel like I'm not lonely. Lord, heal my heart. I know I did what was right for myself and you Lord. A Christian woman like myself, should never be with an evil man like ###. Please just help me move on and be happy without ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

‘Please give me a miracle. Turn me into a girl overnight.’ I kept it a secret. I was on a train headed for a dead end.’: Transgender teen embraces identity after life-long battle, ‘I am finally me’ “I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only...
Replies
9
Views
527
Lord, I'm starting to give up. Please stop the fights and make us both think before we start one. Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be a better person towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again, and strengthen up our relationship. Please help us to be...
Replies
11
Views
406
ord, I'm starting to give up. Please stop the fights and make us both think before we start one. Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be a better person towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again, and strengthen up our relationship, please help us to be...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom