:( Lord I have no words

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is POWER IN PRAYER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

IT IS OK SISTER... I DO................... I'M THERE!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord please comfort ### and bring Yourself supernaturally into her situation and bring blessings and healing to their existence in the name of Jesus Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She hot at home only one room ac, need strength and able to clear in all and cooling and healing stomach issues that able to eat the fruit and veggies that was so healthy and enjoyable without having stomach distress. Please help Jesus. Also these people that promised to help will come Soon and...
Replies
10
Views
126
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD I DROP ALL MY NEGATIVE WORDS TO THE GROUND I HAVE SAID OR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID ABOUT ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS ###…I GIVE ### TO THE LORD%%..MYSELF MY ### CAN GET A VERSION OF ### ### ### GREATLY CUTE ONE FREE OR SOMETHING BETTER NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I...
Replies
11
Views
185
I am ### from ###. Since a month I have lump near ###. I visited two doctors but not cure yet. pray for healing and quick recovery. thanks.
Replies
10
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom