LORD i have an inquiry for ### i sure ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
LORD i have an inquiry for ### i sure hope she is the right person . My hopes are in you my glory. i hope in Yeshua's name extremely powerful. i know this.

Thank you friends for your prayer and support.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over an event that happened decades ago. I pray that justice prevail to the professional conduct of inquiry stage. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable...
Replies
8
Views
157
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the preliminary inquiry. I pray that my side be exempt from successful rebuttal. I pray that my side be successful with no need of further evidence from me. I pray for victory victory victory. I pray for favor and miracles. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
180
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a successful breach/break of rules, regulations and laws broken in a preliminary inquiry, which leads to an outstandingly successful civil dispute claim. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom