Lord, I give You my heart.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I will praise You o Lord till I die. El Shaddai, Lord God almighty, take it all away from me, I have brought nothing to earth and nothing I will be able to take to heaven. Everything I have belongs to You and You alone. I give it all to the glory of Thy name.

I can love everyone around me, but Gods love will be deeper on those who seek His face day and night.
I can be a friend and confidante, but God can be your best friend ever. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Try and see if this is true.
I can hug you when you are in pain and sorrow, but God can envelop you and take away all your worries and all your fears. Gods hug is an everlasting hug that will never go away from you.
You can cry out to me but God can dry your tears and send peace and joy in your troubled heart.
I can hold your hand when you are down and out but God can carry your through anything you may have right now.

I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all of my heart and will glorify Thy name forever more.
Psalm 86.12

I will praise You o Lord till I die. El Shaddai, Lord God almighty, take it all away from me, I have brought nothing to earth and nothing I will be able to take to heaven. Everything I have belongs to You and You alone. I give it all to the glory of Thy name.

I can love everyone around me, but Gods love will be deeper on those who seek His face day and night.
I can be a friend and confidante, but God can be your best friend ever. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Try and see if this is true.
I can hug you when you are in pain and sorrow, but God can envelop you and take away all your worries and all your fears. Gods hug is an everlasting hug that will never go away from you.
You can cry out to me but God can dry your tears and send peace and joy in your troubled heart.
I can hold your hand when you are down and out but God can carry your through anything you may have right now.

I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all of my heart and will glorify Thy name forever more.
Psalm 86.12
Praise the lord Amen

Psalm 86.12
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Are You Ready For A Promotion From God? Thank God that He sees you, knows you, understands your heart, and still loves you. Thank Him for promoting you “only” in His perfect time, when He knows you are ready; for promoting you too soon would hurt you, not help you. Praise Him for the fact that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus told us the truth and nothing but the truth when He said.... I am the living Bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this Bread will live forever. John 6.51a Our Lord is eternal, this means that He has no begining and has no end. Alpha and Omega as the Greeks would say. Where...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To take away all our burdens away from us, all those doubts that come to our heart, the fear that creeps up in our soul and the illness we have and cannot be cured. Jesus we need You all the time, to praise You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name. So, let us all sing along. Turn your eyes...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus wonderful promise coming out from His heart. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things I have said unto you. Peace I leave unto you, My peace I give to you, not as the world give I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wounded warriors come around us when they are busy working for our wonderful and faithful Savior and Lord. Limping through life and making sure they are on their way to their glorious home in heaven. Without even a crutch, they keep on the road that eventually lead to an eternal life in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom