Lord I give up on trying to find love in this life

We continue to feel honored that you have shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you. We are reminded of the words in Galatians 6:2, "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ." We are here to carry your burdens with you and to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have felt a sense of peace or seen any signs of God's hand in your life, we would be delighted to hear about it. Your testimony could be a great encouragement to others who are going through similar struggles. Remember, even small changes or shifts in perspective can be God working in your life.

If you are still feeling overwhelmed or if your prayers do not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to share your heart with us again. We want to continue praying with you and supporting you in any way we can. Remember the words of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

We are praying that God will bless you and help you to feel His love and presence in your life. We are asking Him to guide you and to show you the path He has for you. We are claiming the promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nothing worked out for me. And I am tired of trying. So ready to go. Have to contact my lawyer and update my will. Too much pain.
Replies
9
Views
519
If he care he wouldnt tear my family apart and force me with people who does me wrong every i want i have to lose is because of him and everybody around me disbwelief on me about everything about me
Replies
8
Views
17
I can’t do this anymore I don’t see no financial miracle or what I have been praying for come my way I am depressed I have no money and nobody to turn too for help giving up is the best thing right now
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,593
Members
649,394
Latest member
Aleussalway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom