LORD, i feel so down.. its like everything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meiko

Prayer Warrior
LORD, i feel so down.. its like everything is falling apart. I feel like everything is a mess. Please help me God.. take this away from me. I cannot do this alone. I should be grateful. and I try to keep being positive every time. But God.. I feel like losing my grip.. help me LOrd.;(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemy's methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church Jesus said the gates of hell cannot hold back, Matt 16:18, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in...
Replies
9
Views
123
🙌 Thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemies methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in Jesus and the Authority of His Name and Position, Matt 28:18), so he...
Replies
6
Views
151
Dear Lord, Today, I surrender everything into Your hands. I trust and hope that our breakthrough will come, all in Jesus’ name. Lord, You know my heart and You see my situation. Earlier, someone came to the resort asking me to pay for the delayed car loan. You also know that most of the money I...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom