Lord I feel like i'm fighting a battle by myself. Please

daedae09

Faithful Servant
Lord I feel like i'm fighting a battle by myself. Please hear and answer my unanswered prayers with Red. I feel like my faith and hope is slipping away. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Replies
12
Views
343
I feel like I'm fighting a lost cause. Are these the signs I'm supposed to see? Why don't I know? Why can't I see them. Lord, help me please. I'm begging you! Do I hope for ### and I or let go? Please Lord
Replies
10
Views
518
Please pray for me. I'm fighting the worst mental spiritual battle of my life and feel like I'm losing. Please pray for my faith to be strengthened and for my forgiveness. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom