Lord, I do pray that he will go from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I do pray that ### will go from here, because ### only causes trouble. I do pray that ### doesn't succeed in what ### has in mind.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want you guys to pray for me and my relationship with this guy to work according to God's will. Do pray that the guy RELIGIOUSLY follow the rules of the relationship we are in now. Don't let him get diverted from his path and let him love me even more that we both never get aparted from each...
Replies
16
Views
628
Ask the Lord what should I do in between while he is preparing me for the duty of a husband and searching for job.
Replies
5
Views
247
I had found it strange that people don't pray for others who request for prayers regarding money and finances. I put many requests here but only a few prayed for my requests. It seems that people think that praying for money is all wrong and it is not pleasing to God. Some or most may think that...
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom