Lord I do pray for ### who is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I do pray for ### who is a drug addict. Please send people across his way that he might get saved. Lord you see how he suffers. I do pray that his spirit is ready to receive Jesus and that no evil powers have the right to keep him in their hands. Lord I pray to set him free and that his life gets changed for the better.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son who is new to adulthood. We have been on a journey with him for many years. He suffers from Autism (high functioning, if only he would believe that), significant to severe OCD, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD (from past therapy...
Replies
9
Views
233
I want you guys to pray for me and my relationship with this guy to work according to God's will. Do pray that the guy RELIGIOUSLY follow the rules of the relationship we are in now. Don't let him get diverted from his path and let him love me even more that we both never get aparted from each...
Replies
16
Views
637
Good night my friends. It has been a short while since I've greeted you all and I must say that I'm truly glad to let you know that the Lord Jesus Christ has kept me up and well for these past devastating months. Amidst the many trials and tribulations that have presented themselves I am not...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom