Lord, I continue pray for ### ..Thursday the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tma821

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I continue pray for ### ..Thursday the 14th is fast approaching. I pray Lord that you lead ### to the clear the path to him return home. Let those that stand against him fall to the way side as he walks by. Lord, provide your word for his guidance and strength in this issue, keep his faith strong. I thank you Lord for all you have done for ### during his recent struggles for that we are all so blessed. In Jesus

Name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment or helping anyone. Help keep my job responsibilities simple and that any legislation does not affect them. Help that everyone enrolls correctly. Help that others help me in situations which...
Replies
5
Views
270
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
369
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Oh October 9, 2023, I celebrated my birthday by reading all the Psalms in one day. Since then, I have read them almost every month. They have helped me cope through all my trials; they have been like a B12 shot. In August 2022, my boys and I left Alaska...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom