Lord I come before you asking that you show ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Humble Servant of All
Lord I come before you asking that you show me which door to go through. I am standing in the hallway wanting my ex husband ### and I to have a full marriage restoration. May our relationship be more than it ever was before, and a blessing to you and a testament to the power of prayer. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Thanks be to God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight Lord I ask that you would restore this marriage. Lord we know that through you that all things are possible. Lord help them to come together and have a better and stronger marriage than before. I also ask Lord that you bless ### with a great job. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father I pray that You will guide ### in every decision & give her the wisdom to make the correct choices in life. Father you said where 2 or 3 are gathered, there I am in the midst & if we touch & agree on anything, it shall be done. I come in agreement with those already praying over this restoration. Father I ask that You replace hearts of stone with hearts of flesh, turn unforgiveness into forgiveness, harsh words or bitterness into a soft tongue & gentleness. Father do a mighty work in this Marriage. Do something so mighty that no one can ever take the credit & all Your people will Praise Your Holy name. Father I pray that if it be You will, let Your perfect timing for this restoration be soon, in Jesus' name, Amen!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
'Look, I'll bring restoration and healing to it, and I'll heal them. I'll reveal to them an abundance of peace and faithfulness". Jeremiah 33:6





The Lord is listening, his will will heal and restore it. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you asking to fix it lord please. Lord I feel like I am surrounded yet I am alone. Lord please touch ### where she is right now. Lord please remind her to honor obey and respect me her mother. Lord please allow my parents to respect my decisions in my journey of single...
Replies
9
Views
441
Lord I come before you asking to fix it lord please. Lord I feel like I am surrounded yet I am alone. Lord please touch ### where she is right now. Lord please remind her to honor obey and respect me her mother. Lord please allow my parents to respect my decisions in my journey of single...
Replies
9
Views
408
Lord I come before you asking to fix it lord please. Lord I feel like I am surrounded yet I am alone. Lord please touch ### where she is right now. Lord please remind her to honor obey and respect me her mother. Lord please allow my parents to respect my decisions in my journey of single...
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom