Lord I can't stop smiling he is getting closer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord I can't stop smiling he is getting closer and closer to me.... We had an awesome time just riding in the truck! I feel like you just showed me to let it go you will take care of all of it God please do rid him of all this evil... In Jesus Name I Pray amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t stop pleasuring myself to dubious content. I have prayed for a sane and healthy relationship for a long long time now but nothing. I get lonely in the evenings and have needs. If I don’t satisfy them myself the I get weird dreams and peak in my sleep. I’m a woman and feel ashamed. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
152
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
280
Please pray with me for my ex-boyfriend’s healing and getting him closer to God and accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Dear Heavenly Father, thank You so much for having had blessed me with such a kind loving man. ### has been the purest soul I have ever met, and I am so sorry I...
Replies
7
Views
599
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom