Lord, I Believe In You:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord, I thank you for bringing some peace into my home, it is the best present I have ever had in my life. Please keep it abounding in my home, and keep any peacebreakers in the family out and drive out any distressing spirits in them. I ask you to ensure that nobody gets abused physically or emotionally or any other way in my house anymore. I ask for divine angels to live in our home, and orchestrate peaceful situations and warn the peacebreakers so that they do nothing. I ask for my brother's protection in this home, that he will be respected and heard. And for the female domination in this family line, to be broken in Jesus name. It is illegitimate and disgusting and has done a world of damage and destruction so we rebuke it, confess that it has happened, and been allowed to continue, and we ask you to cease it, in Jesus name. Restore the lovely men in this family, to their rightful positions Lord, and let it not be taken away from them ever, by anyone. I ask that none of these young girls follow in their immoral aunties' footsteps, that the dominant spirits in them be crushed tonight in Jesus name, they will not rule their husbands, or their sons or their nephews ever—we declare it in Jesus name.

I ask for the miracle of a wonderful husband for me, for the selfish children in my home—to turn their hearts toward mum and dad and me, and to help in this house, and for my mum's office to have favour upon her. Cut through the crap and the crap makers God, and disarm them publicly and lift my loyal hardworking mum, and bring her cause to justice. May she have favour with every leader, and colleagues, and friends and higher people in Jesus name. For a happy work situation, for increased assets and for battles won in which she does not have to fight and for petitions answered. For her voice and mine to be heard in our home. I do not want to leave for my husband's home, with a last memory in my home as sadness, so please change the atmosphere, the people and the attitude in my home, I ask for peace to drive every one of us, and for nobody to have any intent to fight with anyone—just to be friends with each other. I pray for my husband to come very very soon to get me, in Jesus mighty name I rely on you for this miracle. Amen and amen. And no more trouble from the kid, please speak to her heart, and ensure that she stops making strife for others and studies in her own room. It shouldn't take three months for a kid to obey this simple request. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Praying for mighty peace in the home. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over. I believe in miracles, LORD bless me with miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please...
Replies
8
Views
151
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to this wonderful community. I know you have been praying for me consistently …which gave me one more reason to be a woman of God & get closer to God and be like Jesus (Honestly, I really didn’t have anyone in my life before who would pray for me &...
Replies
10
Views
247
Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom