Lord I Believe In You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylove

Faithful Servant
Lord I ask for your intervention into the challenges I'm facing as it relates to my child's welfare. She is presently going to the University here in Jamaica and her father is the one who signed a payment plan to pay the tuition fee. However, he has not been doing so which causes the University to de-register my child. In light of that she was not able to sit her exams and had failed her first semester which causes grave stress for both my child and I. Now I have signed up for her to go on a work program in May of this year but the requirements are that her grades must warrant her GPA at 3.0 which she does not have because she failed. I am praying Lord now that you grant her the wisdom to be more focussed and not allow the failure to determine her future to pass her other exams and Lord I ask that you will speak to the heart of the people who is responsible for her to go on the program that this failure will not prevent her from going because the job she's going there to do will enable her to pay her tuition fee for the University the next time it arises. Lord I believe in You and I know and trust that you will see us through this....I beg and claim deliverance in Jesus name...thank You Lord!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over. I believe in miracles, LORD bless me with miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please...
Replies
8
Views
151
Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
276
christ jesus through your name i believe in you cuz thats the only way of remission of my sins halleluah amen
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom