Lord I ask you to put a hedge of protection around me and ### and my 2 dogs. Safety and protection for myself in my job. No issues with my work and any of my cases. For ### to get into a new LVN program. To issues with DOR. No barrier in this new program. No roadblocks. To successfully pass all requirements and get LVN license for CA. Safety and protection from ###. God Bless Everyone. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Lord I lift up my friend today. Please put a hedge of protection around them and their dogs. Guard them against any evil force that comes against them. May they walk through their day with peace and joy. Work out all situations at their workplace Lord and I pray against any blocks.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you to put a hedge of protection around me and ### and my 2 dogs. Safety and protection for myself in my job. No issues with my work and any of my cases. For ### to get into a new LVN program. To issues with DOR. No barrier in this new program. No roadblocks. To successfully pass all...
Replies
6
Views
364
Lord I ask you to put a hedge of protection around me and ### and my 2 dogs. Safety and protection for myself in my job. No issues with my work and any of my cases. For ### to get into a new LVN program. To issues with DOR. No barrier in this new program. No roadblocks. To successfully pass all...
Replies
7
Views
359
Lord I ask you to put a hedge of protection around me and ### and my 2 dogs. Safety and protection for myself in my job. No issues with my work and any of my cases. For ### to get into a new LVN program. To issues with DOR. No barrier in this new program. No roadblocks. To successfully pass all...
Replies
9
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom