Lord I ask you to help me lay down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Peter123

Prayer Warrior
Lord I ask you to help me lay down all my worries and obsessive thoughts down to you. You know my heart and what I worry about. Please let me have the patience and or strength to say what I need to say or do what I need to do to make things work out in the development of my friendships and relationships.

I ask you to bring peace to ###'s heart, and allow her to talk to me. Please help my family grow closer and allow them to open up their hearts to Jesus, more and more each day. Please help me grow in the gifts you want me to grow in Lord. Please continue to continue to heal my Mother, Father and Brother of their physical ailments and allow me to be at peace in all circumstances. I thank you for all that you do and ask this all in Jesus Name.
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!

Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

⚡ Heavenly Father, As I close my eyes tonight, I come to You with a humble and grateful heart. You know everything I’m going through… the burdens I carry, the needs I’m facing, and the worries in my mind. Lord, I lift up my finances to You. I am praying that I will be able to pay ### and all the...
Replies
9
Views
195
As i lay down to sleep, i ask you Lord Jesus to be my side. Healing my entire body so i can wake up feeling like a new person. Thank you Lord for giving us this beautiful day
Replies
5
Views
354
Psalm 70 - KJV 70 Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord. 2: Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. 3: Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha...
Replies
11
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom