Lord I ask you to give the ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
185
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and matchless name of Jesus, we come before Your throne with reverence and expectation. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. You are the God who never sleeps, never fails, and never changes. We lift up every person reading this prayer and ask...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom