Lord I ask you please please renew ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please renew restore my whole beauty whole youth in every way please please lord right now please in Jesus Christ name
 
I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you lord please please renew restore my whole entire health skin face beauty faith confidence joy happiness peace in every way now in jesus christ name please please please lird perform miracles miracles wonders of healing in absolutely every single way form part of me from head to toe now...
Replies
10
Views
134
Lord I ask you please please renew restore please my whole entire skin in absolutely every way form my whole beauty youth health confidence faith in you in every way now more more every day lord I ask you please please bless me to please please look 21 in absolutely every way form inside and out...
Replies
6
Views
124
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord, this is so so very important to me. I ask you, please please with all my heart, please please bless, make me please please absolutely every single part of me inside and out, the total total very very very best ever ever model, very best...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom