abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please please bless and multiply please lord my ### financial income savings now right now please in millions millions right now more more every day in Jesus Christ name I ask you please lord bless me me please to win millions millions millions of pounds please lord on the euro millions now right now without any delay you have made this happen lord to so so so so so so so so many other people your words say ask and I will receive I stand on your words I ask you please please lord bless make it happen to me to me now right now please lord without any delay in Jesus name I ask you please lord bless and make all every single one of my numbers lucky star numbers I buy put on on the euro millions whether I buy online lord or in any shops no matter what time please please please lord bless make all every one of my numbers lucky star numbers I hit on euro all comes up for me right now all hits the top top jackpot prize for me right now without any delay in Jesus name I claim it now I receive it right now without any delay it is realised to me into all my bank accounts right now without any delay in Jesus Christ names
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless the petition before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord I ask you please please please bless and multiply please lord my fiances my financial income savings now right now please in millions millions right now more more every day in Jesus Christ name I ask you please lord bless me me please to win millions millions millions of pounds please lord on the euro millions now right now without any delay you have made this happen lord to so so so so so so so so many other people your words say ask and I will receive I stand on your words I ask you please please lord bless make it happen to me to me now right now please lord without any delay in Jesus name I ask you please lord bless and make all every single one of my numbers lucky star numbers I buy put on on the euro millions whether I buy online lord or in any shops no matter what time please please please lord bless make all every one of my numbers lucky star numbers I hit on euro all comes up for me right now all hits the top top jackpot prize for je for me right now without any delay in Jesus name I claim it now I receive it right now without any delay it is realised to me into all my bank accounts right now without any delay in Jesus Christ names
God's time is the best and may our Lord Jesus Christ give you peace in every situation you wrestle on, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord completely totally permanently forever destroy sever the whole entire relationship woth ### my husband and ### in absolutely every single way form right now please permanently forever in jesus christ name lord please please...
Replies
10
Views
117
I decree and declare in jesus christ name the whole entire relationship my husband ### is having with ### absolutely any any other girls women but me but me is totally totally permanently destroyed in every single way form right now absolutely no delay in jesus christ name totally permanently...
Replies
5
Views
103
Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom