abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please bless me please to win millions of pounds the amount I have written on my wall now pleaww without any delay in Jesus name I decree and declare my finances my financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions millions right now more more every day the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth now he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now without any delay in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will receive thank you for the money I have savings I have benefits I have I ask you please please bless protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings please lord incredibly abundantly in thousands thousands millions millions now right now no...
Replies
9
Views
264
Lord I ask you please please bless me and ### with a very very very strong very deep profound divine connection in absolutely every single way form that we both feel it very very strongly in Jesus Christ name please make ### incredibly incredibly attracted turned on blown away incredibly...
Replies
7
Views
518
Lord I ask you please please remove absolutely all fat from my whole stomach hips I hate now please never return ever please lord make my whole whole motablism please please alot alot alot faster in every single way now always please stop all itchiness in my scalp permanently now please lord...
Replies
9
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom