Lord I ask that you please stop the financial burdens

shannonmef

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I ask that you please stop the financial burdens that we are experiencing. Please help us to feel relief and peace.
Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The fear, the worry, the sleepless nights You know them all. Right now, I feel uncertain and afraid because of my financial situation. But | choose to trust You. Remind me that You are my provider, my peace, and my hope. Calm my anxious heart and help me believe that You are making a way, even...
Replies
7
Views
264
Dear Lord, Thank You for guiding us today as my husband and I guard the resort, since we no longer have a guard. Thank You for watching over us during this time. Today, I surrender to You all the feelings and burdens in our hearts. Thank You for the answered prayers, and I continue to lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
344
Lord where are you please stop the evil that these people are doing to me and my family, there is no justice. Jesus please help. Humble them.
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom