Lord, I ask that you be with my daughter ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, I ask that you be with my daughter as she is preparing for her math test @ ###. I pray that you would remove stress, confusion, negative thoughts, worry, or anything else that could hinder her from passing. Please be with her, I pray against any careless mistakes that may be made. I pray asking you for a passing grade, I pray and believe and thank you for hearing my prayer. Through you anything is possible, and I believe this. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
369
My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
130
Prayer for ### ❤️ Heavenly Father, I lift up my daughter ### to You today. Please place Your healing hands over her and give her relief from the migraines that have been causing her so much pain. Calm her body, ease the pressure in her head, and give her peaceful, restorative sleep. Lord, You...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom