Lord I am worried tonight, set me free from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I am worried tonight, set me free from these demons, and let all your plans prosper that no repercussions may come but let all work out.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord have mercy on my mother. (###th birthday today) She is lost. Like she speaks with me with half concentration. I give her instructions over the phone how to warm up food and I am worried how she will do it. I am on a sick leave and I cannot come. Please Lord heal this Alzheimer. I am afraid...
Replies
6
Views
362
Hello, my name is ### and I’m asking everyone here to please pray for my cat ###. She is an indoor only cat who is a very shy and timid girl who got lost recently and I am so worried for her. She is very timid around other people but she has been attached to my side and follows me anywhere I go...
Replies
8
Views
320
Lord pls give me my husband I have been waiting on you lord Pls let my husband locate me Don’t let your name be put to shame over my matter my family members are giving up on me You are my only Hope Don’t let this year ### pass me by I don’t want to wait in vain lord I love and...
Replies
7
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom