Lord I am sorry for wasting my time. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
Lord I am sorry for wasting my time. Please forgive. My lord, please set my father free from the chains of cigarettes. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN BUILD MY FIRST HOME GREATLY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IS FINE AT THIS POINT NEAR EITHER BEACH OR A LAKE PREFERABLY GREATLY NOW URGENTLY GREATLY MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN COME WITH ME VISIT STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT GREATLYYYYY NO WORRIES AND OUR PETS GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
104
Dear lord I am sorry for not accepting the first 2 blessings you have given me. I know im not worthy of a third try. But I plead for your forgiveness on my trespasses against your wishes. Please Lord have mercy on me and I pray that you may bless me one more time. In your loving name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom