Lord, I am praying for ###. Help ### to be comfortable.

grace020576

Faithful Servant
Lord, I am praying for my ###. Help him to be comfortable. Please provide good food at his work so he may eat properly. Help him to overcome his difficulties. Help us both to be loyal and faithful to one another. Help us both to stay in love with each other unconditionally. Help us to love our children unconditionally. Help us to be good teachers to our kids. Help us to become blessings to others. Help us to excel in our jobs. Help me Lord to pass probationary with high recommendation. Lord help me to be proactive. Help me to stay kind and true. To always be sincere in everything that I do. Help me to always make a difference in Your name. Help me to be wise with my finances and save my ###'s earnings. Help me to always have enough. In Jesus name amen
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
294
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
215
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty right now Life in because I lost everything now I am restored, redeemed even and my Direct family, friends even our pets are COMFEE comfortable safe we have our needs met. Kick Rocks Satan and crew shut the mouths already of negativity, pity party...
Replies
6
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom