Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord I am lost. I cannot lose the addiction. Life seems to go so much worse every time I stop. I become angry and agitated. I run around with the wrong women and lust takes over my life. I have a short fuse. I have worked through the past to the present through the steps you gave me. There is still work to be done I know but much depends on money now which I don't have. I hate being tied to the drug but I hate the man I become without it more. I have worked through so much Lord. I can accept the addiction easier than that other alter ego. Lord I pray you relieve me of the drugs without that evil man returning. Make me clean Lord make me whole again. Remove this evil spirit from my body. If you mean for me to keep the addiction I will Lord. I would rather have it than the misery that comes without Lord. But I isolate and I am alone. I have few close friends anymore Lord. I have let a resentment eat me up Lord and the thoughts of others towards me control me Lord. Please remove this resentment and feeling less than others from me now Jesus. Send me back to work so I may pay my debts and get off the street. I trust you Lord In Jesus name Amen
