Lord, I am heartbroken because I didn't get the ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedeewhiskers

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I am heartbroken because I didn't get the job! In total disbelief and losing faith. Almost at a loss for words to say. Please forgive me for having doubts, becoming bitter and angry, and feeling pain. Very unhappy with my career...
 
Dear Father:

Please give comfort to Your daughter that she may find a place of acceptance and peace knowing that You have a better plan. Amien
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am heartbroken and do not want to feel this way at all. I do not understand why, just that I saw a band last night and the one person who always affects me, I felt like they do not like me or something is wrong. Anyway, take away this feeling, thank you Lord. I do not want to feel this...
Replies
10
Views
392
Lord I am heartbroken a person I know he is in a band..he used to come over to me and talk to me and know he treats me like I am invisible not there and he always brings up my husband name and not mind and after awhile I feel like what about me..and I feel heartbroken he used to smile at me and...
Replies
9
Views
228
Lord I am heartbroken this person avoids me will not look at me and says hello to us both but just looks at my husband and calls on him and not me and I am right there this person ### is in a band we have known for ### years before he treated me well would look at me and call on me say my name...
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom