Lord, i Am Grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord, I am very grateful for all my blessings, and thank you for my great relationship with you, and thank you for the man I am, help me to shine even brighter of you and bring glory to you.

Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you unite me and bless me with this very special and beautiful lady who is to be my loving wife and thank you we will share a beautiful new marital blessed home together soon.

Lord, I lift ### up to you, please directly anoint her with your Holy Spirit and please free her from confusion and please let your will be done in this on/off relationship with this man she is not sure of and has not seen for ###/### months, thank you for forgiving her of her sins.

Lord, I lift my niece ### to you she is still saying horrible things about me and will not respond to my messengers or phone calls for nearly ### months or more... please intercede and directly rebuke this evil, nasty attitude from ###.. and the love shine through..

Lord, Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you are blessing me and intervening that you are working a divine debt cancellation, and you will now prosper me with an abundance of extra finances, enough to meet my needs and the desires of my heart and enough to be generous to others

Lord, thank you for intervening with the CSA, and I thank you that as of now I will not have to pay any more to the CSA ever again and the CSA will reimburse me a lump sum of money

Lord, I pray and thank you for my good health and the health of my wife to be, thank you that you bless us and will improve our health, Lord hear my prayers, Lord graciously hear my prayers, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Be still and know that I am your God. That is the promise that God has made to us. Over and over he keeps his promises. When we want to stress and not sure of things, he is ahead of us. Let's remember that. I ask you to join me to pray for my friend two weeks ago and our almighty God will was...
Replies
8
Views
283
Father Above, I am grateful for clean water, heat, shelter, food, arms, vision, walking, peace and an income. Thank You for blessing my family.
Replies
6
Views
448
Heavenly Father Lord God, I am grateful for abundant blessings during September, 2024. I am thankful to God who blessed me and my family as per Psalm 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits...
Replies
6
Views
627
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom