Lord I Am Broken Hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you and my prayers are still with ###, I'm helpless to ###. God please bring ### out of there please keep ### strong.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will never lose faith and hopes. Please pray that I will get a job, start a business venture, be healed, meet the right ordained man soon, bless my parents and their health. Praying that the doors God wants to open are opening now. In Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
379
Why has God make me suffer every day for years? And why won't my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ make my torment stop when I pray for it every day, all day? Please pray for ### and could you please answer my questions, possibly in a private message? Please. Have have tried everything.
Replies
5
Views
231
Father God, I thank you for this opportunity to witness another day. I thank you for this moment. Abba, I lift my oldest daughter, others like her, who are brokenhearted over life circumstances. O gracious God, your word says in Psalms 23: 4 - " As I walk through the valley of the shadow of...
Replies
13
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom