Lord I Am Broken Hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icerstamps

Servant
Dear Lord the love of my life was taken away tonight, she was wrongfully judged by evil people, she did not do this but they took her please Lord please find a way to bring her home please Lord.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will never lose faith and hopes. Please pray that I will get a job, start a business venture, be healed, meet the right ordained man soon, bless my parents and their health. Praying that the doors God wants to open are opening now. In Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
379
Why has God make me suffer every day for years? And why won't my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ make my torment stop when I pray for it every day, all day? Please pray for ### and could you please answer my questions, possibly in a private message? Please. Have have tried everything.
Replies
5
Views
231
Father God, I thank you for this opportunity to witness another day. I thank you for this moment. Abba, I lift my oldest daughter, others like her, who are brokenhearted over life circumstances. O gracious God, your word says in Psalms 23: 4 - " As I walk through the valley of the shadow of...
Replies
13
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom