Lord help to make it on time ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will help to make a way for the trip to ### to import new plants and to support ### which had been promised.
Replies
11
Views
157
Prayers that insurance would reimburse quickly and fairly on the short term insurance policy on the car we no longer have. Also, to please manage these urgent appointments very soon and be there on time, have large bills to pay and large unfair major debt to be dealt with with the right entities...
Replies
7
Views
206
Waiting on my taxes, it's taken forever. I hope Satan is not playing games. I am hurting financially; my hours are cut at work. I am part-time instead of full-time. Check on ###, I've been off a lot and not working. I just want to work.
Replies
8
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom