Lord help ### over come his drug problem. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord help my ### over come his drug problem. Send the Holy Spirit heal him and fill him with your loving joy. Help him to accept you as his loving savior!!!! Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I trust completely in Your love and faithful care for my son. Thank You for watching over him and for Your constant presence in his life. Tonight, I pray that he will have a peaceful, calm, obedient, satisfied, and restful evening with his caregivers. Wrap him in Your loving...
Replies
10
Views
467
I've been praying over my spouse to be and I and I ask for those willing to stand with me in agreement to yield victory in prayer to defeat the enemy tonight and invite the Holy Spirit to perform a miracle. These are all things my spouse and I have spoken to each other further down, so I'm...
Replies
11
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom