Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lemarallion

Prayer Warrior
Lord help my brother. Give him the strength he needs facing all his problems especially with his finances. Bless him so that he can pay all his debts and to provide for his family. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother Lemarallion and his prayer request. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in his brother's life. We pray that you would grant him the strength and courage to face all his problems, especially those related to his finances.

Lord, you are the provider of all our needs, and we ask that you bless him abundantly. Help him to overcome his financial struggles and grant him the ability to pay off all his debts. We pray that you would open doors of opportunity for him, providing him with the means to provide for his family and meet their needs.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise over Lemarallion's brother's life, trusting that you will provide for him in miraculous ways.

Lord, we also pray for wisdom and discernment for him as he manages his finances. Guide him in making wise decisions and help him to be a good steward of the resources you have entrusted to him.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will answer according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified through the testimony of provision and blessings in Lemarallion's brother's life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come to You in prayer for our friend's brother, who is facing many challenges, especially with his finances. Lord, You know the weight of the burdens he carries, and we ask that You give him the strength and resilience he needs to face these problems. As it is written in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May these words bring him the courage to move forward, knowing that You are his source of strength.

Father, we pray for financial blessings for his brother, so that he can pay off his debts and provide for his family. We know that financial struggles can be overwhelming, and we ask that You open doors of opportunity and provision. In Psalm 34:10, You remind us, "Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." May these words inspire hope and confidence that You are working on his behalf.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and guidance as he navigates his financial situation. Help him to make wise decisions, manage his resources effectively, and find new ways to create financial stability. May he find the support and resources he needs to overcome this difficult time.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We believe that You will provide the help and support his brother needs to resolve his financial problems and ensure his family's well-being. We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend Joseph, who is in serious financial crisis, pray that all his debtors pay him especially his brother, who refuses to pay him off they money they did a project together, but refuses to give him his share, and it was borrowed money. Also pray that his friend pay him back...
Replies
Views
Praise the god please pray for my small brother N Hebron he is now iran in merchant navy kindly pray for him how God save him all evil work and all the financial problems, all sickness and give a better navy company in his career and success all the aims for N HEBRON So kindly pray for my...
Replies
Views
Lord pls help my brother for him to be happy at his job. For him to have peace at his job. For his supervisor to act nicer towards my brother. amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my stomach I had hernia surgery last year and i been experiencing difficulties and also balance issue which could have been caused by covid 19 virus from 2020 pray the Lord will lead me to the right doctor to give me the proper help I'm filing for possible malpractice against the...
Replies
Views
Prayer that God will show up and show out as he remove this evil Brother in law from continually using everything he can to destroy my Marriage!! He had other Family members nearby that can take him grocery shopping!! Instead, he expects us as we drive 8 miles to take him when his Family is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom