Lord help me with my burdens and frustrations. Lord ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord help me with my burdens and frustrations. Lord loneliness is hard but by your grace and strength I can make it. Because it's your will. Our ways is not your ways lord. You have better ways. Help me with this loneliness and to continue on being happy alone. Even being alone is hard and it's meant for me to be alone. I can still be happy with the strength that you give me to be. In Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 24:2 – “There are those who move boundary stones; they pasture flocks they have stolen.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 24:2, Job speaks about people who violate moral and social boundaries without apparent consequence...
Replies
10
Views
197
Lord, I'm asking that you will remove all anger and frustration. Holy Spirit, give me self-control today. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. Shut the Lion's mouth today, stop all persecution...
Replies
7
Views
274
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 39:3: my heart grew hot within me. While I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: Psalm 39:3 expresses a moment of intense internal struggle and reflection in David’s life. He has kept his thoughts and emotions...
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,463
Members
649,797
Latest member
Kynueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom