Lord Help Me Today(And All Days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

savingfaith7

Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you and praise you for today and for all our blessings. You know what's on my heart Lord and I cast all my anxieties up to you and know you will work it all out better than I could have hoped I thank you and praise you in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help me through this season of work. Help all situations resolve favorably. Help all enroll correctly. Help our work be done smoothly. Help anxiety be low and removed from my body. Walk with us with health issues. Give us the answers we need to stay calm and know what comes next. Remove...
Replies
11
Views
245
Lord, help me at work. Help confirm that this new group will fall under another group which we already enroll automatically and that there would be no additional work involved. I pray that this is what takes place. I fear not in my work as you walk beside me always. Keep us safe in our travels...
Replies
6
Views
208
Dear God please help me have a good day today please help me get my work done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I couldn't sleep well and so I am laying in my other bedroom having a cold beer and listening to my...
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom