Lord, help me to keep my eyes fixed on you. Help me

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, help me to keep my eyes fixed on you. Help me to keep faith that you are not too late.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer wait patience God perfect timing a lot of faith positive picture.jpg
    quote prayer wait patience God perfect timing a lot of faith positive picture.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 12:2: before the sun and the light and the moon and the stars grow dark, and the clouds return after the rain; A Prayer Based on Ecclesiastes 12:2: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the bright days, the warmth of...
Replies
6
Views
115
Father, I apologize I’ve been keeping my eyes fixed n my circumstances and I’ve been worrying. Please help me in the name of Jesus Christ to resolve these many uncomfortable situations May you put a hedge of protection around me as some of my neighbors are menacing the others and disrupting...
Replies
5
Views
453
“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom