Lord help me find ###'s lip piercing jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a service soon. Please help me finish my puppets pretty soon. And don’t just do this just for me I’ve been humiliated discriminate. I suffer with autism, but a lot of people suffer with autism and can’t get a job and it’s really hard for them to in so much...
Replies
10
Views
356
Jesus LORD please help me find homes for 4 kittens and ### adults amen Thank you ahead of time
Replies
15
Views
428
Lord it is written ask and you shall receive, I need to find work, please help me get work in whatever form it may come.
Replies
9
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom