Lord, help all prodigals find their way home. May ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomnac

Servant of All
Lord, help all prodigals find their way home. May we wash their feet as Jesus had his feet washed. I look up to my wife and beg for her forgiveness in not looking to the Bible, thinking that just praying for our home and things that really do not matter in life. I have to apologize to you my Lord for this also. I should have had you first in my life. I put possessive things in my life first. When really you God, then my wife and children. I have found my way to you God and ask for your forgiveness. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for following my story and for praying for me; I am truly grateful. Background Basically, my wife left me in August 2022. She used the courts, while I was 5000 miles away to steal my children. I have not seen them since. I prayed fervently. I...
Replies
7
Views
255
Father God, I pray that my husband will become so miserable, having no peace, burdened with his guilt and shame, that he will start listening to the Holy Spirit and obey Your instructions. God speak to All prodigals, tell them to run from their sin and repent. God speak truth over ###, let him...
Replies
11
Views
116
“and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.” ‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭2:26‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ Father, release Your anointing over my husband ###, and every other Prodigal across the World. Open their eyes to Your spiritual truth...
Replies
5
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom