Lord hears our prayers of gratitude and praise for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacEoin

Servant of All
Lord hears our prayers of gratitude and praise for You. You are an awesome God for all those who turn to You for your Mercy and Blessing. You are true to your promises to all who realise the recklessness in their lives and you never turn anybody away. Please continue to reach out to us as we strive forwards and reach out to you for your love and saving grace. Lord I am truly grateful to you and how you changed my life. Continue to guide us all along your narrow path and if we slip or fall I pray that you would lift us up again. All this I ask with thanks for your forgiveness of our many sins and in Jesus's Holy name, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THANK YOU JESUS. God hears our prayers. Thank You everyone that is praying with me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
40
I pray that the lord hears our prayers today that he may find it fitting to help ### with his assessment today and he will get into treatment for his addiction to drugs and alcohol. I pray that my family support their brother at his lowest for the lord is here for him and all the angels and...
Replies
9
Views
22
JESUS CHRIST REIGNS! HE HEARS OUR PRAYERS, GOD WILL GRANT YOU WHAT YOU REQUEST IF HE KNOWS IT IS SAFE FOR YOU. HE HAS GIVEN ME FINANCIAL MIRACLES! FREED ME FROM DEBT. HE HAS DELIVERED ME FROM A 10 YEAR OLD DISEASE WHICH I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE! THANK YOU JESUS! YOU WILL BE FREE! In the name of...
Replies
7
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom