Lord hear, O Lord forgive, O Lord, give attention and act, not to be late for my own sake, O my God because of your name is called my life! So let's pray for ###, in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Yes, O Lord, and my God give me messages to deliver to Your people. Messages that will come from You to Your prophet, and servant to deliver to those who will have ears to hear. MANY will reject what I will deliver, but I am NOT looking for the MANY, but the FEW who will receive Your prophet...
O God the father, please forgive me of all my atrocities and transgressions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I know I'm not worthy to call thy holy name. I have been a sinful ma and I deeply regret. Please forgive me and fight for me. Protect me O Lord from my accusers. Protect from every...