Lord Hear My Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dear Sweet Jesus,

Please hear my prayer request.

I need your continued guidance and leadership.

Be by my side and in my heart.

Help me with my patience.

I need this when I am around ###.

I do not understand why I get so upset by his

stupid and selfish ways.

Today Lord he fell and my mother was so upset

He refused to pull himself up.....My back can not

take on the extra pressure. Help me Lord to calm

down and to show him more kindness.

Help me with all the pressures I am under with

work loads, I need to close one of these deals

so I can afford a sitter for him. Help me Lord

please hear my personal heart felt request and

guide me through the Holy Spirit.

Thank you Lord.

Amen!!!!!! :heart2:
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before You with humble hearts as we prepare for our trip to ###. Lord, You know the reason for our journey and the burdens we carry. We pray that everything we need to do will be guided by Your wisdom and grace. Please help us gather all the necessary documents and speak...
Replies
7
Views
159
"Lord God, We come before You with humble hearts, asking for Your guidance, wisdom, and protection over our family. You know our situation, Lord, and You see everything that is happening even when we feel uncertain and overwhelmed. As we prepare to travel to ### to seek help and start the proper...
Replies
9
Views
198
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. Lord, I pray that You touch the hearts of ### and ###. Please give them wisdom, understanding, and compassion. Help them realize what is right and fair, and move their hearts to share what rightfully belongs to us. You...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom