Lord Hear My Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

peach88

Disciple of Prayer
Lord hear my prayer intention for my family to be together. Help me something to start up to support my kids. Cover me with your precious blood for all the dangers I might get into, especially with my in-laws who have bad intentions for me and they want to put my life to hell. Show my husband what the right thing to do for our family to be together; he is struggling for the right decision for how my kids should be with me. Lord, I offer my life to you. I know it is your will what right path I should walk. Forgive me for all sins I have made. I am sorry, Lord. Heal me to be a new person and avoid the works of evil. In Jesus' Name, protect my family. AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before You with humble hearts as we prepare for our trip to ###. Lord, You know the reason for our journey and the burdens we carry. We pray that everything we need to do will be guided by Your wisdom and grace. Please help us gather all the necessary documents and speak...
Replies
7
Views
159
"Lord God, We come before You with humble hearts, asking for Your guidance, wisdom, and protection over our family. You know our situation, Lord, and You see everything that is happening even when we feel uncertain and overwhelmed. As we prepare to travel to ### to seek help and start the proper...
Replies
9
Views
198
Dear Lord, Please help me find the strength and courage to unblock my siblings and make the right decision with a peaceful heart. I no longer want to carry anger or hurt within me. Heal me, Lord, and remove anything that weighs heavy on my spirit. Fill my heart with peace, forgiveness, and...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,298
Messages
16,797,900
Members
649,839
Latest member
Cyraimormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom