Lord, Hear my cry for help. That I may find ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staciab

Disciple of Prayer
Lord,

Hear my cry for help. That I may find peace love and forgiveness. I pray for a friend. I pray that my boyfriend find forgiveness and love in his heart for me. I pray that our fights would be no longer and that we may live with trust and love for one another. Thank you lord. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus, Please I am praying for the spirit of doing and fear that is being imparted on me be removed by the blood of Jesus. Your word has you have given power over all evil Luke 10:19. I am not battling flesh and blood ( 6:12-14) Lord help me to stand being...
Replies
10
Views
173
Psalm 143:1 - King James Version 143 Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
278
Help me Lord please just please touch my body and mind so I can stop worrying please it’s too much for me right now in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!
Replies
10
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom